4 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is an enterprise software company specialising in digital branding for the world's leading publishers and brands. With 30 offices worldwide and over 450 employees, our client can offer a truly global video solution.
This is a 6 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Assist sales teams with bespoke responses to agency and client briefs which meet their campaign objectives and deliver maximum revenue
* Coordinating campaign requirements across all business functions
* Ensuring pricing across all proposals is consistent with company rate card pricing.
* Developing an expertise of the publishers within the company network and utilising this within a response to an agency and client brief.
* Building enhanced credentials around USP’s and audiences for each publisher vertical within the company network.
* Understand and adapt to the company's ongoing product and technology developments, ensuring these are represented in your bespoke responses.
* General support to Sales teams for the delivery of revenues
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Excellent PowerPoint and Excel abilities.
* Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
* Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategies.
* Effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* We take the time to fully train interns. Ideas and new project pitches are welcome and we have a culture of transparency and direct feedback.
* With over 450 employees spread throughout 26 offices globally, $55m raised in funding since its inception, revenues of $144m in 2015 and an ambitious strategic plan for the years to come, we have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for bright graduates.
* We have a work hard, play hard spirit.
* Free fruit, coffee, tea, breakfast, ping-pong table, PlayStation, excellent central London location with brand new office and roof terrace
Apply for this role