SBM FMCG – 6 month FTC immediate start
c.£50K-55K or attractive Day Rate
Pet loving, brand passionate immediate starter needed for this exciting opportunity with a dynamic, fast-growing brand that is bringing innovation, new ideas and creativity to the pet food market. With a remit spanning brand strategy, communications and innovation projects, we’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running working in a lively, non-bureaucratic culture with a team of smart, action-driven FMCG professionals. Innovation, disruptive thinking and a deep understanding of what drives the consumer/shopper in the category, are all key to your success in this role. Already demonstrating strong revenue & volume growth, the opportunity to accelerate this via product innovation and trial and penetration driving comms work is huge.
5 days/week preferred but client would consider 4/days week too.
Key responsibilities include
- Championing your product portfolio within the business and managing brand/range launches from concept to presence on-shelf, working across the full marketing mix.
- Developing a brand communications plan and leading creative development to build fresh, innovative and engaging marketing & PR campaigns with demonstrable ROI.
- Working closely with colleagues and external agencies to develop impactful trial & awareness driving e-commerce campaigns
- Building close relationships with the NPD team to drive new recipes and concepts to fuel brand growth.
- Being a continual source of new ideas and energy to bring the brand to life!
Skills check list for this role
- Robust brand marketing experience within a dynamic, innovative FMCG category.
- A real interest in pets and the petcare market with a good grasp of key consumer drivers, trends and issues.
- A proven record in developing brand strategies and product launches, working alongside designers, copywriters, consultants and external agencies.
- Commercial savvy with the ability to evaluate campaigns and demonstrate ROI.
- A natural innovative thinker – bringing new ideas, able to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- A can do attitude and willingness to roll your sleeves up, challenge and be challenged.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now.