6 months ago
At NOW TV we’re transforming the way customers enjoy content, giving them the flexibility to enjoy great entertainment on their terms. It’s our mission to share the WOW of brilliant TV with more and more people, and our team are true champions in helping us achieve it. Together, we’re full of fun, ahead of the curve and get our customers straight to the stuff they love. We’re a seriously talented bunch too – we’ve got bags of energy and experience, and know where we’re going. We’re always on the lookout for better ways of doing things, approaching everything we do with fresh eyes, working together and pushing each other to exceed expectations.
The PPC Manager role is a part of the eCommerce & Digital team in the Sales, Brand & Marketing Department; who at 80 people strong is responsible for developing and delivering marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver growth for NOW TV.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
The role of the PPC Manager is to lead our paid search strategy and campaigns. You’ll be responsible for the long-term strategy of the channel and demonstrate how PPC can help NOW TV achieve its commercial goals. You’ll manage a team of two, a PPC analyst and PPC executive and lead our PPC agency relationship. You’ll play a pivotal role in our wider digital marketing plans and work closely with the other channel managers to deliver integrated and smart campaigns.
- Be accountable for a multi-million pound budget and achieving KPIs for the PPC channel
- Manage our agency and strategic partners to deliver best-in-class campaigns that deliver new customer growth, customer cross-sell and winback
- Develop and lead campaign planning; working closely with other marketing channel owners and the offline teams to deliver integrated campaigns through-the-line
- Manage, support and grow the PPC Analyst and PPC Executive in their roles
- Work closely with the internal trading teams to build out agile campaigns that can react to market demands
- Help develop and execute the wider digital strategy for NOW TV, working alongside the Digital Marketing Controller
- Be an advocate for the channel, helping the wider teams to understand the channel’s contribution, dependencies and opportunities
- Have previous experience of working within a similar PPC role
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Experience in managing multi-million pound budgets across a product portfolio, optimising to numerous KPIs (e.g. revenue, sales, ROI etc) and being calm under pressure
- Experienced in managing and operating PPC campaigns
- Have strong presentation skills and be able to present ideas and strategy to Exec level
- You must be capable of prioritising your busy workload to ensure that all targets are achieved through managing your team effectively to deliver results
- You thrive on ownership and accountability – and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- And you are, of course, a highly motivated self-starter with excellent and confident communication skills, possessing an incredible passion for all things digital and particularly PPC
- And you will most enjoy your time at NOW TV, if you are a positive thinker; with bundles of enthusiasm
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better