7 months ago
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 based on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join a digital marketing communications firm of more than 120 strategists, writers, designers, multimedia producers, and developers. Over the last nine years, this firm has grown rapidly across multiple offices including, New York, London, Frankfurt and San Francisco. Their clients include GE, Barneys, Credit Suisse, Dell, Levi Strauss & Co., EY, Aon, Danone and many more.
They are the world's best-known communications brand who lives at the intersection of advertising, publishing and public relations, with storytelling and creativity at its core.
The ideal candidate will be ready to:
- Manage key client accounts. Initial focus will be in professional services, power and utilities, but candidate needs to show the flexibility to work across industry verticals
- Help build and execute strategies that communicate and achieve client vision, strategy and goals
- Responsible for weekly and monthly progress reporting, analytics, development and design projects, content creation
- Regularly bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the client, and push team to do the same
- Be a part of the building of a fast-growing business
- Become a knowledge expert within clients' industries
- Write and edit communications of all kinds
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of agency account management experience (advertising/marketing/communications, ideally with a digital focus)
- Have a particular interest in the growing field of "content marketing", and ideally experience working with editorial teams
- Are excited by being in a start-up environment, dealing with high growth and significant uncertainty
- Work efficiently and effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Take ownership of assignments and commit to seeing projects through in a timely manner
- Ready and willing to bring ideas to the table
- Are obsessed with details
- Eager to collaborate no matter what the project or scope
- Have presentation training experience (Keynote is ideal)
- Can figure things out
About The Company
They are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.