We are looking for a dynamic, commercial and enthusiastic Senior/Account Manager to work with our leading clients in the B2B Trade/DIY/Construction sector. You will need to hit the ground running and have the ability to deliver end to end marketing projects across both offline and online channels.
Reporting to an Account Director and liaising directly with the client you will be responsible for ensuring the planned marketing schedule is delivered effectively, on time and on budget. You will also be confident in bringing your own ideas and energy in constantly striving to increase sales for the agency and our clients.
More than anything you will need to match our company culture of honest hard work, delighting clients, being a team player and having a bit of fun along the way.
Workhouse Marketing is an agency now in its third decade with an enviable client list. Approaching 40 people, we work in an amazing setting in the beautiful Ribble Valley countryside and are a sociable group who enjoy each others company, often indulging in nights out, yoga or even a bit of rock climbing after work.
• At least 5 years integrated marketing comms experience in similar roles
• Exceptional client service skills
• Very organised with a can-do proactive mentality
• Knowledge and experience of the B2B Trade/DIY/construction sector
• A strong commercial and analytical acumen
• Knowledge of marketing automation software
• Biddable media experience (PPC & social)
• Relevant business or marketing qualifications
Employee Benefits Package
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday entitlement
• A company pension scheme
• A healthcare plan after 2 years of service
• A childcare voucher scheme
• A relaxed & enjoyable place to work in the Ribble Valley countryside