Senior Account Manager - ATL
* Have a passion for big brand marketing and have ATL experience at an agency?
* Driven and committed to delivering results?
* Are you engaging, creative and proactive?
An established international network agency is looking for a new Senior Account Manager to co-ordinate ATL (OOH, PRESS, RADIO, TV) Campaigns for it's exciting globally regcognised and iconic client. You will be key in maintaining and building client relations, ensuring only the highest quality of client work is developed. You will also be working as one of the first point of client contact, managing client queries, developing briefs and scoping solutions. This crucial and diverse position is responsible for the strategy and direction for all campaigns. You will be reporting into an account director who will support development as you achieve within the company.
Not only that, but you will be working with some incredibly inspirational, hardworking individuals, who will not only help you grow, but allow you to engage and drive relations with well-known retail brands.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - Senior Account Manager - ATL
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £30k - £38k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills with extensive account management experience
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a data/ digital marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Data savvy/literate
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing