Senior Account Manager - Leading Digital Agency in Surrey
£30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience + excellent benefits
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager with an agency background and a strong technical know-how. You’ll need to be a natural people person, and able to build strong relationships with your clients and teammates.
You’ll be responsible for the client relationship within your team, you’ll help lead the team & develop ideas for the client to achieve the business goals of their company.
You are driven and enthusiastic with a passion for digital and business. You’ll work with the management team to establish quarterly targets and report results.
You will work directly with the company directors to help shape client strategy and development.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- A minimum of 2 years agency experience, preferably with digital experience
- A strong interest in digital technology
- Able to take both creative and technical briefs
- Excellent client facing and inter-personal skills
- An eye for detail and well organised
- A proactive approach to working with a team to develop ideas
The role will require:
- Regular engagement with your clients
- Working with your clients to help identify their business objectives, and provide innovative solutions to meet them
- Ability to work with your Project Manager & Producer to deliver projects
- Accurately reporting on project profitability and strive towards meeting the agency targets
- Able to work closely with the management team
- We need a talent who wants to be a long term part of our business - not just an employee!
£30,000 and £40,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25+ days holiday (including your birthday and we close over Christmas)
- Additional days holiday based on number of years of service
- We’ll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
Interested? Just Apply Below...
In 2005 we ripped up the rule book to deliver a recruitment agency experience that makes everyone feel just that little bit happier. By applying you consent to us processing & passing your application to our client for review for this vacancy only. If your skills match the role you will hear back from us within 2 business days. Good luck, Team RR.