Histon – Cambridge
Our client work with a pretty tasty portfolio of brands – even if they do say so themselves!
From Covent Garden's delicious soups, to Linda McCartney's sublime meat-free dishes and Hartley's sweet treats, we feature on the daily menu of millions of families around the globe.
So if you fancy working with quality brands that you know and love, in an environment that is challenging yet rewarding, fast paced yet friendly, then head to their recruitment page now.
They're embarking on an exciting journey and they want you to come along for the ride!
To drive profit through the exploitation and management of Hain Daniels brands. This is a role which puts the candidate in the lead seat to grow and expand latent brands. The candidate will have full responsibility of the marketing mix and will be responsible for the strategic development of the brand within existing channels. Reports directly to marketing director.
• To proactively question and make recommendations to the marketing director on strategic issues.
• This includes aiding the Marketing Director in the completion of the strategic plan, working with the McCartney family and agents to gain family commitment to plans as well as owning strategic projects and implementing them through the business.
• To drive projects through the business to a set process.
• Drive cross-functional working across the business and influence key parties to deliver the project objectives.
• Identifies and manages political impacts upon the project (McCartney family and internal )
• Identifies and aligns required sub projects with the programme goals
• Develops appropriate project standards where appropriate.
• Formulates marketing plans that fulfil company strategic objectives
• Clearly understands the brand and the key value levers and proposes marketing tools that pull the right levers and drive value sales.
• Presents plans to Sales, Board, NPD, Operations, Supply Chain to gain Company wide acceptance
• To monitor the marketing expenditure on a weekly basis and manage to the budget or latest forecast
• To be rigorous on returns for every £1 spent – however small.
• To monitor every element of the P+L above fixed overheads and make recommendations to improve profitability whilst maintaining the product values in the brand.
• Set up cross functional teams to address cost savings where appropriate.
Education, Skills and Capabilities:
Ideally degree educated with 2:1
Experience in Marketing at Senior Brand Manager level
Good at building teams and working cross functionally
Ability to lead a team.
Passion and drive to succeed
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.