Senior Brand Manager – Key OTC Brand
£45-55K + Benefits Package + Bonus
Robust OTC experience is key for this challenging new role managing 2 well-known OTC brands in one of the busiest and most competitive OTC categories for this fast growing global healthcare company. Leading the development of the vision, strategy and operational plans with a £4m spend should keep you busy enough, but you’ll also be leading major NPD initiatives including a big-bets switch project, managing the process from proposition development and positioning to marketing strategy and consumer launch strategy. With a huge commitment to driving growth across the business and particularly in this category, this is a great opportunity to show your skills and make a major impact on a business.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the development of brand vision, strategy and innovations pipeline.
- Identifying key consumer insights, trends and customer feedback that will step-change brand growth.
- Working with corporate marketing teams to ensure UK & Ireland needs are championed and strong assets are created to drive results locally.
- Leading cross-functional teams to execute brand plans and ensure high collaboration.
- Inspire multi-agency teams to create marketing plans and lead the execution of Media, Creative, Digital and PR plans.
- Interrogating brand in-market performance and proactively recommend actions to maximise sales and profit and / or course-correct vs. objectives.
- Leading innovation for the portfolio through the stage gate process and to leading a multi-functional team to bring initiatives to market on time and in line with expectations.
- A robust brand management background almost certainly with some experience in healthcare/OTC.
- Proven experience in developing brand strategy and driving commercial results; setting direction and inspiring others to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills able to inspire board level confidence.
- Naturally curious, proactive and have strong influence and relationship building skills.
- Proven experience in developing strategy and leading creative development.
This fast-growing, entrepreneurial global healthcare business has huge ambitions to grow in the UK and markets across the world. With new marketing leadership and a commitment to strengthen the team with additional talent, this is a very exciting time to join and be part of the plan. With a brand portfolio of both local and international OTC and pharma brands, there is a huge scope for ambitious, results-driven marketers to make an impact.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.