A leading legal firm needs an experienced Business Development Manager to provide strategic business development & marketing advice and implementation support to the Litigation practice. The role holder will manage, oversee and provide guidance to the practice BD managers, including appraisals and training. Responsibilities will include:
* Leading on related campaigns and initiatives on a global basis.
* Supporting annual business planning and budgeting.
* Driving initiatives that focus on new client acquisition and key client retention.
* Supporting pitches and capability statements, monitoring and recording the outcome of pitches and conducting pitch reviews as necessary.
* Developing and maintaining a BD infrastructure.
* Working with the Heads of Communications to help differentiate in the market through identifying, developing and then promoting a meaningful proposition.
* Ensuring that directory and awards submissions are completed on time and reflect the correct messaging about the firm and its overall strategy.
* Driving and managing relationship building events and other initiatives that create cross selling and team building
You will be a graduate or similar and have proven success in a business development role, from within professional services and has experience in all aspects of Business Development and Marketing, including pitching, practice group and sector marketing, client targeting and campaigns. The Senior Business Development Manager will be creative, output driven and results orientated. In addition you must be a team player with strong communication and IT skills and have both financial budgeting and management or supervisory experience.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC