6 months ago
Senior Campaign Manager - CRM Exec
Senior Campaign Manager (CRM Exec) - London
We are on a journey to disrupt a whole industry. Are you going to join us?
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we are doing here at Aviva. In fact, we are a 320 year old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with our products and services.
Over the past 2 years we have been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and we continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organization. Our task is to make it simple, effortless and easy for our customers to buy and handle insurance products and pensions and de-mystify the sector.
Life in our Digital Teams
We have built up a distinct business within Aviva, that focuses on digital – UK Digital (UKD ) that has its own unique office and is brimming with an extraordinary mix of digital experts and innovators from a wide range of industries. It is a collaborative environment where we have formed multi functional teams that focus on agile, innovative delivery and marketing expertise forms a key part in each of these scrum teams where we will follow the principals of rapid testing and hyper-personalised marketing.
We have recently heavily invested into our marketing tech, focussed around the Adobe Suite. Better understanding of our data will enable us to make smarter investment decisions and drive increased efficiency and effectiveness and our new technology will assist us with this. In summary, we’re bringing together all of the marketing technologies and all of roles we need into each agile team so that they can truly create, define and deliver their ideas.
About the role:
As part of our commitment to transforming our digital marketing approach, we have invested heavily into our marketing tech focussed around the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Better understanding of our data will enable us to make smarter investment decisions and drive increased efficiency and effectiveness and our new technology will assist us with this.
This role will be one of a number of experts in the use of Adobe Campaign, originating customer communication across inbound, outbound channels and social channels. The right individual will have strong digital and data marketing expertise to drive the development and implementation of campaigns and to help us to achieve our goals around sales (acquisition and cross sales),retention, registrations (to our online MyAviva platform) and customer engagement. As a vital element of the agile marketing delivery teams the role works from the identification of a customer opportunity to define a data targeting strategy to campaign deployment.
The Customer Engagement team is a multidiscipline agile marketing delivery team. Within the team are the skills and capability to conceive, design, build, deploy and analyse campaigns across all digital marketing channels. The team is responsible for building engaging content and campaigns for our existing customers, own the customer contact rules and optimisation and personalisation of content.
The Senior Campaign Manager (CRM Exec) role will:
* Work with members of the marketing team to identify, innovative and deliver effective multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver business /customer objectives and leverage the full multi channel Adobe capability.
* Your work across the campaign lifecycle will start with initiating (or supporting) campaign ideas, defining the data targeting requirements and include the design, build and delivery of complex multi-channel campaigns through the Adobe toolset.
* Contribute expertise to the wider team on the exploitation of Adobe Campaign. Devise, build and implement clear and measurable programmes of campaigns ensuring continual test and learn to achieve performance improvement
Like us, you will want to challenge the status quo. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in collaborative, agile teams you will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge. As a CRM subject matter authority you will:
* Have strong knowledge and experience of Adobe Campaign (or similar)
* Have demonstrable knowledge of the end-to-end marketing mix; specifically across digital and data-driven media.
* Have a track record in defining targeting strategies (from a data / customer perspective) and identifying where advanced analytics can assist (undertaken by analytics role)
* Possess knowledge of the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud products
* Be experience in data analysis and interrogation to identify and define target audiences for campaign. Expected experience of tools such as SQL, SAS or other. Adobe Analytics would be an advantage.
* Experience of working with related disciplines such as IT, product areas, pricing and demonstrating integration with other marketing and content channels.
* Salary on range of £31,650 - £58,750
* 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive on target performance bonus
* Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
* Aviva flexible benefits
* Employee discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Share scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.