15 days ago
We're working with an agency in Cheshire who are looking for a creative individual who prides themselves on their attention to detail and excellent mix of creative and technical artworking abilities.
This agency specialise in unique and innovative POS, in store displays and exhibition design for some of the worlds leading technology brands. They are a growing agency looking to build the team due to the amount of work coming in. Maintaining a sociable, hard working and fun culture is very important here and with a new office, growing team and excellent clients its not hard to do so!
- Work alongside the Head of Creative to produce the following: look-books showcasing POS and instore campaigns, digital banners, exhibition design and OOH.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst still producing cost effective and quality work.
- Liaise with printers to ensure the highest quality finish.
- Provide final designs to a strong artworked finish: bleeds, typesetting, colour checking…
- Assist in the development and hiring of junior creatives.
- Produce designs on behalf of the client for some of the UK's biggest retailers.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong skills across Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of the print production process.
- Strong artworking skills (colour checking, typesetting, implementing bleeds…).
- A background working to strict brand guidelines but with the ability to think outside of them.
- Ability to work autonomously but also accept direction.
- A portfolio demonstrating conceptual ideas, full campaign work, POS, instore and exhibition design, it would be ideal if you have all of the above but if not still get in touch!
- You will be a creative who has maybe reached their max in agency, looking for career progression and the opportunity to grow a team.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
4 days ago
only 10 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
only 27 days until close