You may not of heard of this small agency we are working for but their work sure does pack a punch. We are working with an integrated brand driven agency that are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team. Clients vary from Leisure and Hospitality, Technology, FMCG, as you can probably tell the creative thinking here knows no bounds. If this sounds of interest get in touch!
- Work closely with the directors when interpreting briefs and strategic planning.
- Design across a wide variety of channels: web (no coding needed), print, packaging, integrated campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team and freelancers on pushing the designs to their best ability.
- Employ a big thinking attitude to all work.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio displaying agency work, from campaigns to brands and all of the above.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ambitious and forward thinking attitude.
- Trend driven design approach.
Please provide a portfolio with all applications.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age