16 days ago
We're working with a leading manufacturer of interiors that provide products for leading national retail stores. They are looking for a Senior Designer/Artworker to lead the team, liaise with clients and get stuck in creating lovely pieces of work that are on trend. Here you will benefit from an excellent working environment, friendly team and the opportunity to progress.
- Brief artists on work that is needed for projects.
- Select artwork to pitch to large retailers.
- Create detailed artwork ready for production.
- Consult on designs to promote the company itself.
- Visit trade shows and retailers to be fully aware of market and design trends.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio displaying strong artwork and design capabilities, preferably across interiors and large format print.
- Excellent InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrators skills.
- Background in leading a team and liaising with clients.
- Ability to work autonomously.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
13 days ago
only 15 days until close