Job Title: Senior Designer
Location: Lilleshall (Near Newport) Shropshire TF10
Salary: £20,250 - £27,000 per annum - depending on experience
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 11th August
Interview Date: 17th August
At the centre of all our client's marketing and communications, the design team ensure that all of the creative design, graphics and artwork are forward thinking and representative of the organisations brand values.
The overall purpose of this role is to support their marketing and communications' brand strategy with high quality, creative design across a range of online and offline platforms, leading on the design and creative solutions for nominated projects.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead on the creative development of key designated projects lending design expertise to ensure high quality creative to support the company's objectives
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the designing from concept through to completion considering application to all appropriate assets and channels. Responsible for integrity of the work through the finished product, including print and digital solutions
- Develop consistent brand, design styling and design work across a range of formats ensuring artwork is signed off by the line manager/Head of Marketing and Communications prior to release
- Create design outputs which elevate the perception of the company and gymnastics to ensure our sport is presented in the best light, helping to achieve awareness and appeal objectives, aiming to strongly connect with the viewer
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior knowledge and experience of graphic design including desktop publishing, print industry supply chain, graphic design applications software (Adobe Suite)
- Design skills to create great digital experiences in partnership with digital and IT colleagues.
- In-depth knowledge of branding and corporate identity policies/protocol, publications and templates
- A creative flair and a genuine interest in current design trends, emerging technologies etc.
- Attention to detail for accurate and timely production of work
- A formal qualification in graphic design and be able to demonstrate their creativity and technical skills via a comprehensive portfolio of work
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Designer, Digital Designer, Creative Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer, Website Design, Website Management, Social Media Executive, Marketing Assistant, Design Executive, Creative Design, Media, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign will also be considered for this role.