2 months ago
Senior Digital Designer
Dixons Carphone / Marketing
Job Number: DC-SF04103
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Senior Digital Designer
As the Senior Digital Designer you will need to be a key leader in the digital and design team and will be the main point of contact when line manager is away. As the Senior Digital Designer you will pro-actively manage multiple projects and brands and be able to prioritise based on client requirements - to be flexible enough to work on a wide variety of projects and to deliver high quality artwork in a fast-paced environment.
A meticulous attention to detail, a creative eye and a hunger to keep on the forefront of tech developments and to grow in a supportive and challenging environment are a must.
You’ll already have a good knowledge of design principles and will be able to work to brand guidelines and specific briefs, ensuring that production deadlines are being met and that the client services team are updated of project progress along the way. Any knowledge of HTML email development would be a distinct advantage.
To be successful you’ll need to be super organised and have the ability to manage your own workload, and jump between projects as necessary!
* Work on projects delegated by your line manager, providing the best layout / artwork / digital creative solutions that respond to the clients brief and always championing best in class integration
* Interrogate layout / artwork / print and digital briefs with the ability to manage and prioritize your own work, whilst responding within an agreed timeline.
* Create technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts.
* Work with internal clients and external manufacturers to source and process
any new assets
* Create and maintain the web display banner
* Mentor mid-weight designers to facilitate their development, including but not limited to their creative and technical skill, so as to increase productivity and enhanced staff morale
* Quickly create and deliver digital assets for the brands day-to-day online business across email, social channels, digital marketing and advertising
You will need:
* Thorough working knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite
* Understand design processes and be able to take creative production briefs effectively; be happy to work across a number of projects simultaneously
* Excellent (8+ years experience) InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
* Excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and time planning skills
* Strong layout, typographic, visualising and retouching skills
* Good personal management skills with the ability to multi-task
* Experience in external or internal agency environments
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.