6 months ago
This company is looking for an intelligent, highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join their growing team and establish a full-time marketing function. You must have experience of managing and producing marketing content every day across digital channels.
Reporting to the Client Services Director you will help on board and manage their new marketing CRM Hubspot, their highly effective Google Adwords PPC campaigns, and leverage their astounding and unique time lapse video content. You will be expected to significantly improve the quantity and quality of engagement across all digital channels - this will be measured with ambitious but achievable KPIs.
This role is ideally suited to a mature, self-motivated and highly capable individual who enjoys a busy, varied day and is capable of working on their own initiative. The right person will have a happy disposition and be able to cope with an occasionally high-pressured environment with a professional approach. Being a good communicator both verbally and written is essential.
To manage, nurture and drive an increase in leads enquiries to the business through a considered and appropriate marketing mix
Key Areas of Activity
- Deliver, maintain and report on a comprehensive inbound & account based marketing strategy with a relevant marketing mix to drive sales.
- Manage marketing CRM Hubspot and associated reporting
- Manage all aspects of SEO including on page and off page activity.
- Help write and deliver blog posts, newsletters and press releases
- Manage PPC activity (in house or via third party provider)
- Manage and report on KPI's/metrics/analytics on a weekly basis
- Produce and deliver press releases to third party channels.
- Work with production, sales and MD to raise awareness of our video content.
- Support sales with targeted marketing account based campaigns to specific sectors/companies.
- Manage Analytics
- Manage & organise client focused events on a quarterly basis
Required skills and experience
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role essential
- Content writing and production - weekly KPI'd activity, social media posting
- Through understanding and experience of using of digital channels (twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Linkedin, Youtube)
- Management of SEO and Adwords/PPC
- Understanding of Inbound, Account based marketing vs outbound marketing
- Highly organised who thrives in a busy working environment
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- A clear aptitude to work autonomously and ability to drive things forward without being prompted.
- Managing an inbound strategy and associated content production requirements
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit share after 12 months service
- Beautiful central Bristol location (Queen Square)
- Finish at 5pm on Friday for social drinks (we are next door to a pub!)
- Supportive and open working environment
3 months ago
only 11 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close