Senior Digital Marketing Executive
London & Croydon
£35 - 40K
This is an exciting opportunity for a multi channel digital marketer to join this an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Their core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, they aspire to deliver on the purpose in everything they do.
Overall Job Purpose
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will initially be responsible for supporting the launch of a new suite of investment products to market. This will include digital content creation, website build and testing, SEO support, analytics support and digital campaign development and execution.
Following this, they will support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in delivering the direct-to-consumer digital acquisition plan to achieve desired response and revenue targets.
- Responsibility for the creation, approval and delivery of direct-to-consumer website content for the new website, acting as a subject matter expert to ensure all content adheres to tone of voice guidelines, target audience insights and is technically correct from a Product and Compliance perspective
- Website build, testing and management for all direct-to-consumer and intermediary web pages via a CMS system, ensuring tight deadlines are met and that digital best practice, SEO and customer experience is considered
- Support SEO delivery and ensure performance is constantly improved and that any work undertaken with PPC, display or aggregators and affiliates is aligned and supported
- Drive optimisation, content production and changes to any related pages, online tools or application journeys, ensuring value is added to the customer proposition, proved with well thought out tests (A/B / MVT etc). This may also involve working with wider teams to create new tools, enhance user journeys, migrate tools, rebuild functionality etc.
- Support with digital acquisition campaigns across a variety of online channels including PPC, display, affiliates, social and email in order to achieve sales revenue and ROI targets
- Function as a project manager, instilling best practice processes across digital channels and campaigns, managing various priorities and work with a range of different teams and stakeholders (including digital marketing, digital product, design, product, operations, compliance and legal)
- Use web analytics and business intelligence software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
Skills & Qualifications:
- A proven track record working within digital marketing within financial services environment
- Extensive experience creating compelling digital content for various audiences, and continually optimising content and user experience
- Intermediate/advanced CMS skills
- Proven track record of successfully planning and executing digital campaigns to achieve sales targets
- Excellent writing skills and good technical digital knowledge
- An understanding of SEO and content marketing principles
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse data in order to improve and adapt the digital marketing strategy.
- Good awareness of web best practice and innovation, and ability to explain and champion best practice.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with experience in managing agencies and key stakeholders.
- Digital marketing experience within investment products
Working for this business you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
This team think work should be fun and sociable, and they want their people to get the most out of every day.
Their people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.