Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a British fashion and lifestyle brand that has always believed in creating premium clothing and accessories for people who appreciate design, quality and attention to detail. They are known for heritage-inspired classics with a contemporary twist and are proud to fly the flag for Britain around the world. Authenticity, honesty and irreverence are just three of the qualities woven into the ‘Fabric' of the company and this company ethos has stood fast for 17 years.
Position: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Victoria Road, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive with benefits
About the role:
They are looking for a highly motivated, analytical and creative Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their Digital Marketing team and to further drive the brand further both domestically and internationally.
Reporting to their Global Digital Marketing Manager, the role will focus on managing their agencies to deliver engaging and creative strategies across Digital Marketing.
- Brief agencies with marketing and promotional calendar
- Day to day contact & management for external agencies to create, implement, optimise, report & analyse campaigns for UK & International markets
- Work with third parties to maximise digital opportunities and to meet company objectives
- Regular reporting and channel performance analysis
- Coordinate weekly tasks to ensure timelines are met Core channels SEO, Affiliates, PPC, social & display
- Work functionally with internal teams to deliver results
- Experienced digital marketing executive
- Knowledge of SEO, Affiliates, PPC, social & display is key
- Experience working with agencies to deliver high profile campaigns from a UK and International perspective
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Ideally have a retail background
You may have experience of the following: Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Senior Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Officer, Senior Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.