about 1 year ago
Elevation Marketing are currently recruiting a Senior Digital PR Account Manager to join a growing and successful agency in North Yorkshire.
Based in the Harrogate area and reporting to the Digital PR Director, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to join this award winning agency.
You will take responsibility for:
* Planning and managing clients content marketing campaigns including proposing multiple creative campaigns from initial concept to implementation
* Working closely with clients to understand their businesses/requirements to build their online brand through media and creative campaigns designed to deliver results
* Increasing the online visibility of client's websites through digital PR, link earning, content marketing and social media activity
* Identifying and developing high-quality relationships with online publications, journalists, bloggers, editors to produce quality links
* Working closely with SEO Analysts to develop targeted SEO campaigns
* Integrating social media principles within the campaign activity
* Monitoring campaign performance, analyse data, draw conclusions from findings and make recommendations
Elevation Marketing would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Extensive experience of managing multiple Digital PR campaigns
* You will have fantastic analytical and insight skills,
* Experienced in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet and SEO/outreach tools.
* You will have strong verbal communication skills and be able to deal with internal stakeholders to make recommendations
Elevation Marketing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on marketing positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* Marketing Jobs or Marketing Recruitment
Due to high volume applications, if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 14 days you have not been successful at this time.