Senior European PR & Campaign Strategist – Global FMCG
12 month contract
c.£70K-£75K + Car Allowance + Benefits
A strong pedigree in consumer PR & brand marketing thinking gained agency or client-side is essential for this interesting and challenging fixed-term contract role with a global giant in the premium drinks industry. Working as part of a very dynamic unit alongside the brand and customer marketing teams, you will be responsible for building, championing and delivering award-winning campaigns across Europe for a global icon of a brand, ensuring that it has a key place in the world of its target consumer groups, and is positioned to recruit a new generation of drinkers to the brand.
Although firmly rooted in PR, this role also requires an experienced strategist who can define the overarching strategy and brand narrative - building creative initiatives with strategy, social/digital, experiential and media agencies and managing the implementation process through multiple stakeholders, many at a senior level. This will include working with in-country teams in key cities across Europe to build and deliver locally relevant plans executed across bought, owned and earned media (including digital & social), influencers, trade & customers and e-commerce.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Strong commercial PR & Marketing experience gained in-house or agency with expertise in driving cultural campaigns across multiple markets. European experience desirable.
- Experience working with luxury brands, ideally with some in spirits, would be beneficial; consumer lifestyle and new media /digital experience is essential.
- Proven ability to think strategically, see the bigger picture and ensure the highest standard of execution across the brand(s).
- Experience in identifying, negotiating and collaborating with influencers to drive ‘talk-ability’ about the brand(s).
- Great relationship building skills - ability and appetite to continuously influence internally and externally and across functions and countries.
- Passion and drive and the ability to use this to deliver for the business.
We know this role is challenging and needs very specific skills and experience, but roles like this do not come up often. If you are up to the challenge, please e-mail or call Adam Tarsh now.
A true blue-chip premier league global FMCG business which has always prided itself on its ability to build strong global brands with a constant stream of innovation and highly creative heavyweight A&P activity. The culture is demanding and challenging and high levels of personal commitment and performance are expected but in return the rewards and opportunities for career development internationally are superb.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have extensive marketing and insight recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call us now.