Senior Exhibition Marketing manager
Our client is a fast growing, London-based international media company with a solid 27 year track record, active in more than 50 countries around the world. They run B2B websites, magazines, reports, exhibitions and senior-level, high profile business conferences.
Position: Events Marketing Manager
Location: London, Spitafields
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30k - £35k per annum
About the role:
They are seeking a Passionate Events Marketing Manager. Are you the best marketer of your generation? They’re looking for an ambitious individual who wants to take on full responsibility for the marketing of a fast growing and industry leading conference & exhibition.
As the marketing manager of the company’s largest and most successful conference & exhibition, you will be responsible for working with the head of the division to ensure the event offering is marketed exceptionally and instrumental in taking the event to the next level.
- Strategic Planning & Executing campaigns for delegate, sponsorship, exhibition and visitor marketing
- Being the brand guardian and ensuring consistency across all brands and channels
- Driving digital marketing strategy
- Analysing campaigns and adapting / improving campaigns based on results
- Work with internal CRM and email platforms
- Work external creative agencies to produce collateral across all channels
- Manage website development
- Produce timely reports for weekly and quarterly team meetings
- Ensuring an integrated campaign across all channels including print and digital
- Build and develop partnerships with key titles, associations and key influencers Implement a full data strategy using our existing databases and aligning with our audiences
- Manage the event marketing budgets
- Significant experience in B2B exhibition / conference marketing keen to take your marketing knowledge to the next level by learning and applying ‘best practice’
- Able to negotiate global media and association partnerships
- Excellent at digital marketing, including: analytics, paid advertising, and social media
- Must have a strong brand focus and understanding of the needs of your target audience
- Strong digital experience and knowledge of testing / measuring tools
You may have experience of the following: Events Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Events Manager. Event Manager, Social Media, CRM, Email Platforms, Brand Manager, Event Executive, Events Assistant, Events Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.