3 months ago
Senior Graphic Designer
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Customer and Digital Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Senior Graphic Designer will champion the Society's brand and lead the design of a broad range of materials and assets to support campaigns and initiatives.
* Execute the concept development and graphic design of a broad range of materials to support the Marketing team campaigns/initiatives,
* ensuring that the design can be successfully cascaded through all media/formats associated with the project, including print, video and digital
* Lead, support and collaborate with other members of the Customer and Digital team and project teams to ensure consistency and quality of a project and overall delivery whilst adhering to deadlines
* Production of design visuals suitable for presentation using a variety of formats, for example illustrations, representations, animations and mood boards.
* Development of 2D video production and editing, including adding effects, graphics and animations graphic
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Significant creative/design agency experience
* Excellence in creativity and design craft
* Excellent presentation (Powerpoint) skills
* Excellent abilities in Quark Xpress, Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Macromedia Freehand, Quickcut and Dreamerweaver
* An expert in typography, colour, space and layout
Desirable Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have a degree in design or advertising or equivalent
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan
* Life Assurance
* Pension scheme
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.