5 months ago
Senior Inisght and Product Innovation Manager
This new position would require the creation, design and launch of new products to meet internal and external needs.
As a Senior Insight Product Manager, you would need to manage projects and also contribute to projects led by others by having a dynamic approach that would help to drive new opportunities. You would need to proactively and regularly report on issues and opportunities within the market and ensure relevant action proposals.
You will be part of a team of highly motivated and skills individuals, with a passion for putting the customer first. Culture of valuing all opinions and actively encouraging all ideas and challenges.
You will be an individual with a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo, and desire to constantly enhance the value we provide to all customers. An eye for detail combined with an ability to see the big picture and think clearly and logically.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Strong and ambitious pipeline of innovative product concepts across H&P.
* Comprehensive, exciting and challenging insight programme, utilising the latest digital techniques.
* Practical, commercially robust product recommendations in relation to maximising current and future market opportunities.
* Robust, meaningful and detailed product business cases.
* Successful implementation of projects taken forward as appropriate.
* Contribution to strategic agenda.
* Management of Project budgets.
* Fully planned strategy for teams within area – all showing positive contribution to business objectives and aligned to its strategy
* Build a team culture of driving benefit realisation from product launches
* Ensure that the product portfolio and all new developments are sound from a technical, legal and regulatory perspective.
* Ensure team adherence to all agreed governance procedures including all relevant mandatory forums.
Skills & Experience required
* Strong business and financial acumen
* Familiarity with research methods and data sources.
* Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and draw out significant insights and conclusions.
* Effective consultancy skills, especially in strategic thinking and planning
* Awareness of current and emerging trends and philosophies in business and healthcare
* Ability to engage and lead others through change
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Ability to manage virtual teams on ad hoc projects.
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritise workload by working to tight deadlines and producing high quality output.
* Self-starter who can work independently and is focused on delivering output consistently throughout the life of a project.
* Ability to effect change.
* 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive on target performance bonus
* Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
* Aviva flexible benefits
* Employee discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Share scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.