Senior Insight Analyst – Market & Competitor
£35K-£40K + Benefits Package
Central London or Dublin, Ireland
Exciting opportunity to use your proven analytical & data skills within the insight & strategy team of this powerhouse gaming business that is growing rapidly in the UK and international markets with a major on-line and high street presence. The company’s brands are seen as some of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe, spending hundreds of millions on marketing every year; a business that has been a pioneer in its sector and engages with millions of consumers every day.
Reporting into a senior insight manager, you will be responsible for delivering world-class competitor and market insight to senior stakeholders across UK & Ireland and International commercial functions. This will involve bringing together data from a variety of sources to provide a comprehensive view of the competition and market. In what is key role at the centre of the business, you will have a real opportunity to help shape the future direction of the company, identifying market trends and areas of opportunity which the business can tap into and developing clear, actionable recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Become an expert for the business in how the betting and gaming industry operates across different markets including market and competitor performance.
- Work with other Strategy & Insight teams to deliver rigorous analysis that evaluates the strategic opportunities available within the marketplace.
- Combine market and competitor information with behavioural data and customer survey data to test new ideas and identify opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Create and maintain market sizing models to evaluate company performance over time and project future dynamics of the marketplace including the on-line sports, on-line gaming and retail markets.
- Monitoring competitor financials and the modelling of revenue and cost structures to identify opportunity and threats to company market share.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and macro trends which may impact the market, updating the market share & sizing models to reflect these.
Skills & Experience Checklist
- Highly numerical / analytical graduate ideally with a 2.1 from a top university
- Data literate and is comfortable both with working with large amounts of data as well as making assumptions where there may be gaps in data availability.
- The ability to distill large amounts of data into actionable recommendations.
- Ideally experience of working with customer behavioural data.
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, demanding environment.
- A willingness to travel regularly to Dublin as well as potentially to international markets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ideally a competent user of data analysis software packages such as SPSS, R and SQL. This is not essential but a willingness to learn is key!
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now.
If you don’t feel these roles are right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.