Senior Manager Mobile Payments Strategy - PSD Group
This job expired on 27-02-2012
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£400- £500 per day|
|Sector:||Telecoms | Banking/Finance|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Product Marketing Jobs|
This role is to help develop the overall strategy and set the agenda for all the mobile activities across the business. This is a high profile role in the organisation
About the Client
A global payments company
About the Role
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- The Mobile payments strategy
- Develop the strategy for all mobile activities across the business.
- Developing cross functional joint strategies.
- Analysing the market opportunity identifying key insights to identify the greatest areas of opportunity.
- Identify and monitor the organisations competitive positioning.
- Support, develop and champion the overall and strategy of the group.
What We're Looking For
Good candidates for this role will posses the following
- A strong track record of strategy development with a complex, commercial environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to develop joint strategies.
- Experience of working across the European markets
- Top tier management consultancy experience would be highly advantageous.
About the Offer
- £400- £500 per day