Senior Manager Mobile Payments Strategy - PSD Group
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Strategy Manager about 1 month ago
This well known, global FMCG organisation are a leader in their field and provide huge progression opportunities for ambitious individuals looking to develop their careers. As Strategy Manager, you...
Contact Strategy Manager 15 days ago
In this key role for a leading financial services business you will develop and maintain the contact strategy for improved relevance, engagement and customer satisfaction.You will own and facilitat...
Strategy & Planning Manager about 1 month ago
Top FMCG trained category expert/customer strategist needed to join an expanding team. The brand portfolio operates across all channels and massive opportunities for continued growth means the comp...
Market Strategy & Planning Manager (MS & P) 24 days ago
MS&P role with a global FMCG business, working with a strong selection of No.1 and No.2 brands inside the TOP 4. THE COMPANY An operationally and commercially focused business in its 8th year of...
This role is to help develop the overall strategy and set the agenda for all the mobile activities across the business. This is a high profile role in the organisation
About the Client
A global payments company
About the Role
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- The Mobile payments strategy
- Develop the strategy for all mobile activities across the business.
- Developing cross functional joint strategies.
- Analysing the market opportunity identifying key insights to identify the greatest areas of opportunity.
- Identify and monitor the organisations competitive positioning.
- Support, develop and champion the overall and strategy of the group.
What We're Looking For
Good candidates for this role will posses the following
- A strong track record of strategy development with a complex, commercial environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to develop joint strategies.
- Experience of working across the European markets
- Top tier management consultancy experience would be highly advantageous.
About the Offer
- £400- £500 per day
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£400- £500 per day|
|Sector:||Telecoms | Banking/Finance|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Product Marketing Jobs|