We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing coordinator to join a specialist B2B business in Chester. The role has elements of communications and the primary focus is the coordination of internal content and social media alongside external agency management. My client is a nationwide organisation with three great brands that are all in line with their 'customers first' attitude.
Recently my client decided to externalise their marketing function and with this plan in mind are now looking for a senior marketing coordinator to manage both the in house social media and content and the external agencies that supply POS, PR and paid media.
The objective of this role: To execute and implement the internal communication strategy within the business to achieve set commercial goals.
- The creation of all brand literature and collateral,
- Management of the internal social media and digital campaigns including content,
- Create and deliver on the content calendar in place,
- The delivery of new web projects,
- All website content,
- Management of the POS suppliers,
- Management of eternal PR and Paid social agencies,
- Updates and management of the CRM database,
- Working with an external media buying agency,
- All communications and marketing reporting on a weekly basis.
What we are looking for:
- Resilient and enthusiastic nature,
- Excellent content and copy abilities,
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role,
- An outstanding understanding of social media campaigns,
- Agency management experience,
- Campaign experience, offline, digital and social.
This role will be best suited to a proactive and forward thinking individual who enjoys working to their own initiative. You will be one of two internal marketing staff and so outstanding communication skills are a must. If you think this role could be for you then please send your CV over to the details provided.
Keys: B2B, Marketing, Chester, North Wales, Cheshire, Liverpool, Warrington, communications, coordination.