3 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive – B2C
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive – B2C to join our Customer and Digital Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Senior Marketing Executive – B2C will plan, develop and implement new member campaigns across online and offline channels to deliver the overall acquisition channel plans and drive an effective ROI.
* Responsible for planning, project-managing and executing integrated B2C acquisition campaigns across the full marketing mix (online and offline)
* Ownership of marketing campaigns both digital and offline
* Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
* Project manage and coordinate elements of the campaign that require delivery from the wider C&D team
* Ensure all campaigns have clear objectives, agreed budgets and appropriate measurements in place so that overall effectiveness can be monitored
* Ensure each campaign is monitored and evaluated, ensuring the necessary MI is collected
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Relevant experience of planning and delivering fast paced B2C multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Experience initiating and managing multi-channel campaigns, both online and offline channel and media namely, aggregator, PPC, display, affiliate, content outreach, press, branch network, radio etc
* Can demonstrate a customer insight led approach to deliver best in class creative campaigns
* Strong planning and organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
Desirable Skills & Experience
* CIM/IDM qualified
* Financial services experience and/or working within a heavily-regulated environment
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan
* Life Assurance
* Pension scheme
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.