Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Location: London (NW1)
Salary: £35K to £41K per annum (depending upon experience) and up to 10% of basic salary bonus (quarterly results related awards)
Our client, a growing and ambitious Cyber Security company, has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive with a minimum of 2-3 years’ tech B2B marketing experience. Working for a growth company, operating within an expanding market, provides excellent career prospects for the successful applicant.
Working as part of a close-knit cross-functional team, based in our client’s conveniently located London office (NW1), this will be an extremely interesting and varied role spanning most aspects of a modern marketing mix, implementing a wide range of traditional and digital marketing activities to grow the company’s brand and sales by creating, nurturing and converting marketing leads.
This is a very hands-on role which will require experience of all aspects of traditional and digital marketing. If you like variety, one moment writing an email or a newsletter, then producing and posting an online ad or social media post, creating website campaign landing pages and liaising with marketing agencies, through to arranging webinars and seminars, tracking marketing results, and so on, then this diverse and exciting role is going to be right for you.
As the Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for executing the strategies, campaigns, and programs detailed within the carefully considered marketing plan to help achieve the company’s brand and business aims.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and execute the marketing campaigns, programs and initiatives to grow the company’s brand and achieve the key performance indicators (KPIs) detailed within the marketing plan.
- Maintain and grow a high-quality marketing database that respects new and future privacy regulations, secures consent and manages permissions, and ensure it aligns with desired target companies and contacts. Liaise with third-party data providers when necessary.
- Write and produce engaging professionally branded marketing content, working with internal security solution consultants, that aligns with the company’s value propositions and current ‘hot topic’ areas to achieve specific campaign and program aims. Content created can include such items as videos, infographics, case studies, white papers, press releases, datasheets, brochures, adverts, awards, blogs, text, PowerPoint slides, landing pages, etc.
- Use the appropriate marketing channels to communicate to existing and new target audiences to achieve desired campaign, program, and overall marketing objectives. Possible vehicles you will use, but are not limited to, emails, nurtures, direct mail, and newsletters; Google AdWords, Bing and industry trade advertising; social media channels such as LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter; industry publications; telemarketing; webinars, seminars and shows; and organic SEO.
- Maintain and help to further build used digital marketing platforms and tools: website; social posting tools; CRM, emails and nurture platforms; and analytic platforms to monitor audience, acquisition, behaviour, conversion and marketing lead data.
- Liaising with marketing suppliers; such as website, design, event, content, database and any other outsourced marketing service providers.
- Strive for continual improvement in achieved marketing KPIs; spanning from early indicators such as click-through and bounce rates through to marketing qualified and sales accepted leads. This will include using A/B testing practices to select the highest performing tactics.
Required experience, skills, and competencies:
- Degree educated or comparable qualifications.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certificate in Marketing (CIM Diploma preferred).
- 3-years’ marketing experience, ideally marketing tech B2B products, and services.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent personal relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. SEO writing experience is desirable.
- Experience implementing end-to-end marketing campaigns and programs using the content and marketing vehicles detailed within the responsibilities above.
- Hands-on experience of using a wide range of digital marketing platforms and tools.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills. With an ability to prioritise and manage multiple campaigns and tasks whilst meeting deadlines.
- Competent with Microsoft PowerPoint. Experience in Photoshop is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in posting and engaging on social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Analytical and numerate with experience in creating marketing KPI reports is desirable.
Please click the APPLY now button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Supervisor, Public Relations Officer, Media Strategy Executive, Marketing Team Leader, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Strategies Associate, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager may also be considered for this role.