3 months ago
You are either a copywriting specialist looking to broaden out, or a marketing generalist who is great at developing messages and crafting the words. With solid B2B IT industry experience already, this is a chance to go to the next level - and at a company where, if you behave like an owner, you get treated like one.
Their marketing team has encouraged customers in 150 countries - many in the developing world - to use their products to improve their networks, make the internet effective where bandwidth is a problem, and improve education for children everywhere.
They love their jobs because of challenge, impact, personal growth and lots of fun along the way:
- With rapid growth and new products coming on-stream, there's lots to do!
- The company has marketing built into its DNA. Strategic and tactical marketing are joined up: you will get full exposure to the strategic aspects.
- It is ambitious and always striving for Excellence, so your marketing and general professional development will accelerate.
- It is big enough to pack a punch, but small enough that you can make a significant difference.
- Their marketeers routinely work with colleagues from across the business and from all around the world, so the working day is varied and enjoyable.
- The company culture is team-oriented, open and progressive, with hard work and strong performance well rewarded. The marketing team are leaders in setting this culture.
If you are made of the right stuff, you will love it too.
Most of the work is in-house, rather than farmed out. So you will be hands-on, not managing agencies.
You will share in the workload of the team across the full range of marketing activity, but with a lead role in creating a high volume of copy to communicate with our international audience across a number of channels.
The broader portfolio of tasks includes research, competitive intelligence, design, direct marketing, PR and guerilla marketing. Your role will evolve across this portfolio over time, guided by your particular aptitudes, interest and the needs of the business.
What they are looking for
A true expert at developing clear, well-structured and compelling message sets and crafting the words, Solid relevant experience, ideally in the Networking industry.
A proven achiever, with:
- 1st Class degree in business or marketing / 2:1 with other evidence of high achievement / further professional qualifications. Some study of Computer Science/IT as part of degree an advantage
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Intelligence and intellect - able to handle complex issues with a sound, rigorous analytical approach and excellent structured communication
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Drive, energy, tenacity, commitment to excellence
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills - working collaboratively on complex tasks
27 days ago
only 1 day until close