Senior Marketing Manager / Channel Marketing Manager - An award winning specialist value added distributor are currently looking to recruit an experienced and creative Senior Marketing Manager / Channel Marketing Manager to manager a number of high profile vendors and act as 2nd in command to the Marketing Director, based in Hampshire.
SALARY: £42,000-£50,000, BENEFITS: Pension, Holiday, plus bonus
LOCATION: Alton, Hampshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Basingstoke, Hook, Reading, Camberley, Guildford, Wokingham,
The Senior Marketing Manager / Channel Marketing Manager is the focal point of all marketing activities and will proactively manage the implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programmes for the company. In addition, the role encompasses interfacing with specific vendor partners to generate incremental marketing funds from Coop and MDF, liaising with internal Product Managers and Marketing Executives
This role also requires the Senior Marketing Manager to act as second in command to the Marketing Director taking on additional responsibility and some direct reports within the team.
To succeed you will need to: -
* Manage key high profile relationships with specific vendors
* Manage and deliver all Vendor Transfer of Information (TOI) marketing activities within the Channel to agreed timescales and budgets.
* Provide marketing consultancy services to partners and to generate incremental income from these services.
* Assist our channel partners on their events where either our company or our vendors are sponsors
* Enjoy their work and have fun doing it!
In order to be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experiences:-
* Strong Marketing Management or channel Marketing Management experience ideally within the IT channel having worked for a Distributor or Reseller
* CIM or Degree in Marketing is required
* Direct line management of a marketing team
* Good creative marketing experience, someone who can think outside the box and really add value, creativity and direction in the team
* Excellent communication both verbally and written with strong attention to detail
* Candidates need to be confident and a strong team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing value added distributor, working within a disruptive marketing team and working with key vendors where you can add real value.
A company whose mission is to disrupt traditional thinking in the UK IT distribution market place by introducing a range of visionary products and services to its partners in the social enterprise technology infrastructure and services sector.
Working with great networking and security vendors and part of a much larger distribution group.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Senior Marketing Manager / Channel Marketing Manager, reference ZC1610-38 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.