Are you an experienced Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager looking for a new interim role?
Do you have a wealth of experience marketing directly to consumers?
Do you have extensive experience in the Pensions market including: Pensions, Annuities or drawdown?
Are you available for a 12 month contract?
Do you want to work for one for the largest Investment companies in the world?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the largest Investment companies in the world. Looking to add a Senior Marketing Manager to their Retirement Marketing function to drive the revitalized marketing strategy and take the business area into a new and exciting direction.
This role will act as the Head of Consumer Marketing and be part of a well-established team. You will lead marketing campaigns, programs or initiatives in the direct to consumer retirement space. You will be involved in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy directed toward end investors. You will focus on driving customer-centric bold and innovative marketing strategies and campaigns that drive customer uptake and propel the product set to the number 1 in the market.
The role is responsible for:
- Take the lead on all campaigns, regardless of size and maintains status of multiple projects for the Retirement Product space.
- Manage multiple projects end-to-end ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, and on budget.
- Define targeting and measurement needs for activity to measure effectiveness.
- Leading and working as part of the team to run campaigns, based upon sound customer insight and analytics, that deliver results.
- Campaigns and creative are on brand, bold and innovative.
- Be the internal marketing expert for the Retirement product set and be responsible for driving the function to achieve.
You will need to a strong stakeholder manager who understands how a complex business works and drive the best possible performance from them, alongside that you will need a strong commercial brain and be able to sift through the data present the results you have achieved.
You must be an experienced Marketing Manager with broad experience across marketing and campaigns and have in-depth knowledge of the Retirement Market and have a passion to achieve and drive a function forward. This is a great role for someone who is looking to build on solid experience in the Retirement Market and take on a challenging role.
The candidate should have an awareness of financial services regulations and compliance needs with regards to Retirement.
Title: Senior Marketing Manager - Retirement
Salary: £300 - £400 per day
Contract Length: 12 months
- Proven marketing and campaign management experience within the retirement industry.
- Investment management experience is also of interest but not essential.
- Demonstrates good product knowledge (pensions, annuities, drawdown) as well as knowledge of the UK distribution marketplace.
- Good influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Excellent communication, proof reading and editing skills and a good writer.
- Ability to deliver engaging, market leading content across multiple communication mediums with a focus on digital (eg.