There is an opportunity for a Senior Outreach Executive to join one of the largest university's in the country (North West/Manchester)! My client has an international presence and is currently working on a national basis!
The role of Outreach Executive will sit within the current marketing team and the successful candidate's main focus with be student recruitment and admissions.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Successful targeting and relationship management of target schools and colleges,
- Development of all out reach and event plans for all university programmes including undergraduate and postgraduate,
- Monitor and analyse university outreach activity in line with admissions targets,
- Capturing the maximum number of leads possible from university events and recording them correctly,
- The management of university representatives (outreach ambassadors) at target universities,
- Monitor all activity and engage with university representatives on social media,
- Support the delivery of events and exhibitions and coordinate effectively,
- Competitor analysis,
- liaise with external agencies and timescale suppliers to ensure all briefs and budgets are met,
- Build and maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders, staff members and key decision makers alongside networking with representatives from other higher education institutions,
- Creation and signing off of relevant marketing collateral online and offline ,
- Identifying PR opportunities.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of effectively managing stakeholder relationships
- Willingness to travel on occasion to other UK university sites
- A minimum of 2 years Experience within a similar role
- Outstanding communication skill and a high level of organisation,
- Very well presented.
This is a fast-paced role for a high quality university and so candidates should approach the application process in the same way. Please make sure your application is relevant, well thought out and approached with care.