Job Title: Senior Paid Search Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Passionate about PPC, display and social media advertising? Want to work with some big international, national and local clients? If the answer is yes, our Client has a great opportunity for you to join a leading Digital Agency in East Anglia - they are a Google Premier Partner.
You will be responsible for developing, running, managing and optimizing PPC (Pay Per Click) and online display campaigns across all formats. You will need great analytics skills, experience of social media advertising and writing clear client reports.
You will need solid knowledge of:
- Paid search
- Online display planning and buying
- DoubleClick or similar platforms
- Handling complex accounts for a range of clients
- Google Analytics
- Google and Bing Shopping
- Social Networks
- Data analysis & reporting skills
They are offering a competitive salary and great benefits including 31 days holiday (with more for length of service), private medical insurance, free regular massages, complimentary lunchtime yoga and exciting breakfast options to name but a few!
Ideally, they are looking for you to have experience of working in an agency environment, be commercially aware in a range of competitive markets, and be a confident communicator. If you have a second language that would be really great!
- Deliver high quality paid Advertising campaigns for client of all sizes up to and including out largest and most technically challenging clients.
- Taking what can be complex Client requirements and working autonomously to turn them into deliverable advertising campaigns while exhibiting excellent client management skills.
- The role has an element of client facing work, as well as working directly with the client services team to deliver maximum ROI for clients
- Position in the organisation Detail job in relation to immediate supervisors, peers, subordinates indicate grade level Reporting into the Head of Advertising, will work in a senior capacity within the team.
- Will work closely with other Search Departments and Client Services.
Experiences and competencies
- Ability to deliver successful creative and effective advertising campaigns in highly competitive markets.
- Online display planning and buying experience.
- Experience with DoubleClick or similar platforms, and ad exchanges.
- Extensive experience running paid search campaigns
- Analytical skills to perform in-depth technical and competitor audits
- Extensive Advertising Experience and all aspects that contribute to a successful paid search campaign
- Keyword research, Bid Optimisation, SQRs
- Reporting, Creative reviews
- Advanced features (day part targeting, sitelinks etc.)
- Mobile - GAP, AdWords, MSN and other industry qualifications
- Proficiency in Excel to the level of functions, formulas and tables
- Creative thinking when faced with a problem to identify the issues and suggest actions
- Understanding of marketing online, and the interplay between various disciplines
- Making creative suggestions for new content, functionality or potential areas to leverage both on & off site
- In-depth use of analytics packages to monitor progress & identify trends
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health (p)
- Free Gym Membership
- Lieu day for Charity work or money raising for a Charity
- Additional days holiday for length of service over 2 years (p)
- Cycle to work scheme (p)
- Season ticket loan (p)
- Child care voucher scheme
- Access to NCP Season ticket scheme for parking
- Free parking if you car share with a colleague
- Access to Bronze, Silver and Gold awards for recognising excellence throughout the year
- Monthly Friday socials
- Regular chair based massages
- Complementary yoga on a Friday lunchtime
- Daily breakfast including cereal, yoghurts, toast etc….
- Free Fruit, healthy snacks and stocked drinks fridge
- Unlimited tea and coffee (Bean to cup machine available)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Paid Search Consultant , PPC Specialist, Paid Search Specialist, PPC, Digital Advertising Agency Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Advertising Specialist, Senior PPC Consultant may also be considered for this role.