4 months ago
Senior Portfolio Strategy Manager
£Competitive + benefits
We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They’ve voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
Our Commercial and Pricing Strategy team ensure that our mobile directorate drives profitable revenue growth across our business. As our Senior Portfolio Strategy Manager, you’ll understand the complex challenges our mobile team face and make clear strategic recommendations inform our solutions. You’ll use insights and analysis to make important judgement calls that define our Mobile Strategy – helping us to maintain our position as the UK’s #1 network.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and deliver a two-year strategic portfolio plan for mobile
• Manage our key strategic programs and act as strategic planning lead
• Define an accurate and innovative pricing strategy
• Identify and share key trends and long-term business objectives
• Align our strategic mobile plan with annual marketing and operating plans
• Sell in our strategic mobile vision across the business
• Manage a diverse and extensive stakeholder group.
• Have experience in developing marketing strategies • Possess strong strategic and commercial skills
• Be a confident written and verbal communicator
• Be comfortable with dynamic, changing environments.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Private Healthcare
• Company Car or Cash alternative
• Life Assurance
• 25 days’ holiday
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.