As the Senior Product Manager, you will be working within a fast moving division for domestic appliances within a global technology vendor.
This is a rare opportunity to join an expanding team as the Senior Product Manager.
SALARY: Up to £60,000 base and up to 20% OTE
Flex up and down benefit options,
Medical Insurance Cover,
Salary Income Protection
Life Assurance £240k
25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays,
LOCATION: Chertsey, Surrey
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Woking, Bracknell, Guilford, Twickenham, Slough, Hounslow, Windsor, Camberley, Weybridge, Walton on Thames, Hounslow,
The Senior Product Manager will be office based from Chertsey.
As the Senior PM for a specific category in this global manufacturer, you will be responsible for the following:
* Ownership of the division product strategy.
* Manage business priorities of the product line.
* Accountability of the P&L for your category.
* Ownership of budget control.
* Manage, mentor and develop a graduate.
* Monitor monthly margin targets at local and global level.
* Analyse all sell-out figures and set future direction of the category.
* Work closely with the Supply Chain Management teams, Finance, Marketing, and Commercial Sales teams to ensure value proposition.
* Lead and manage the launch process for new products.
As the Senior Product Manager you will need the flowing skills:
* A minimum of 5 years in Product Management.
* Product lifecycle management experience.
* Educated to degree level.
* Demonstrate high level numeracy skills with commercial acumen.
* Able to manage large budgets.
Other key skills required for this fast paced role:
* You should be results focussed.
* A creative thinker.
* Able to adapt to market trend changes.
* Ability to work across multiple projects.
A global technology manufacture of consumer electronics, domestic appliances, tablets, IT, Digital Display, Wearables and accessories.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Product Manager, Senior Product manager, Budget control, forecasts, revenue management, P&L, Category Management, Product Strategies, Large Budgets,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Senior Product Manager reference KA1706-40 to DD: +?? Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.