XpertHR is a market-leading online HR resource, providing a comprehensive and accurate source of employment law, good practice and benchmarking information to HR professionals. We're a very friendly and rapidly expanding global marketing team at the heart of the business. We work collaboratively, meaning great opportunities to develop your skills within marketing and other valuable expertise in a dynamic and competitive B2B environment.
In this newly created global Senior Product Marketing Executive role you will join our dynamic and results driven marketing team and will take responsibility for delivering and executing the UK and US customer marketing strategy to drive increased customer engagement, upsell, advocacy and retention.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketing professional with an aptitude for the ever evolving digital marketing landscape. You'll demonstrate impressive communication skills and have experience of managing multiple stakeholders at various levels.
This role is based in Sutton with occasional need to work from our Holborn office, with regular opportunities to travel and work from our US location.
The Senior Marketing Executive will:
- Take ownership and execute the global customer engagement and retention strategy
- Understand the audience - competition, market size (segmentation) and opportunity
- Monitor and report on performance and engagement, using campaign results to evaluate ROI, optimise campaigns and formulate future plans
- Utilise the full marketing mix including, but not limited to PPC, remarketing, social media, email, third party, events, webinars and PR
- Work with the UK and US commercial Product Managers and Customer Success teams to deliver the customer strategy
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including specialist marketers, product, sales and customer success to define and communicate our user proposition
- Briefing and managing media and creative agencies on specific marketing campaigns
The right candidate will need to quickly:
- Execute and deliver:
o Increased upsell/cross sell
o Better customer engagement and advocacy
o Improved demand generation
- Develop an effective relationship with key stakeholder groups and senior leaders, informing them of marketing activities and results
- Understand the brand, customers (personas) and products inside out!
- Work proactively suggesting best practice and cross-promotion/upsell opportunities
- Track responses to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and offering advice and guidance on optimisation
If you're right for this role, you will:
- Have proven knowledge and experience of online marketing techniques
- Advanced experience in integrated marketing campaign management and optimisation
- Knowledge of marketing automation and lead nurturing principles
- Be inquisitive and proactive, you will have an appetite to positively challenge current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills
- Relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Be extremely well organised and have excellent attention to detail with strong copywriting, proof reading, communications and reporting skills
- You will be comfortable with technology
- Account based marketing experience will be an advantage
- University degree or equivalent. Marketing qualification will be seen as a bonus
We are looking for an individual who is smart, innovative and enthusiastic. We want to work with passionate 'can do' people who enjoy being part of a committed and results driven team.
The Reed Business Information benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development. Our range of internal training courses are well regarded by our employees
- Company pension scheme
- 29 days holiday (If ~6 weeks is too much, you can sell some of the days. If it's not enough, you can buy some more days)
- 2 x paid charity days per year
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information is a provider of business information, data and marketing solutions in multiple formats. We produce industry critical data services and lead generation tools, as well as online community and job sites. We publish business magazines with market leading positions in many sectors. RBI has offices across the UK, USA, Continental Europe and Asia, offering you the opportunity to build a long-term and successful career with us.