Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a company on the move! They believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO's in the most remote communities on Earth, our client helps people and business to move money globally. They have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for their customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. They have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. They are leaders in both!
Being on their team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference. on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Position: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive depending on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits package
About the role:
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will support the delivery of revenue growth and brand health goals by directly improving the effectiveness of our marketing investments through the provision of communications planning, messaging, and brand management leadership, specifically go to market strategies and product marketing.
- Create product marketing strategies for our priority global products by leading all consumer research, developing positioning and messaging best practices, producing global assets and toolkits and acting as the marketing subject matter expert for the organisation
- Promote experimentation across markets, documenting and socialising learnings and best practices to constantly optimise our communications strategy and media mix allocation across paid, earned, shared and owned for specific product strategies
- Define and size audiences for targeting through the development of robust profiling analytical work in partnership with local teams for specific product strategies
- Drive excellence in terms of product marketing by coaching, guiding and supporting local teams and their agencies
- Educated to degree level, MBA preferable
- Strong understanding of all areas of marketing derived from either agency or client side
- Able to take on a leadership role in implementing policies and procedures to support organisational objectives and business success
- Strong problem solving, commercial acumen, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to be a company-wide change-agent that influences strategic actions and mindset changes
You may have experience of the following: Senior Product Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Marketing, Project Manager, Project Management, Marketing, Head of Marketing, Head of Product Marketing, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.