As the Senior Propositions Manager in this team, you will be working specifically on the development, take to market and in-life management of a range of propositions in the data networking services space, targeting large corporate customers for one of the biggest players in the B2B telecoms and technology services industry.
Because of the position of the business at the moment you will be joining something that's relatively green-field but backed by a huge business engine, large budgets and large suite of potential solutions for you to develop from.
The ideal person will have the following experience:
- Have worked in an environment where product and propositions are sold via a direct sales force. Your influence in this has been around driving their behaviours in things like setting commissions for propositions, training in how to position propositions with customers, what the key messaging and value statements are, etc.
- You have experience in these kinds of products, and can really dig into the network product sets. So you will have experience working with NPL's, Ethernet solutions, VPN's, WAN solutions, etc.
- Commercial skills - you understand things like assessing costs, establishing business cases, how to pull technology solutions together to create suitable solutions that meet customer needs
- Able to look at the bigger picture, with understanding how to pull together various services to create compelling solutions.
You will own everything from the business case through to the delivery, pulling together virtual teams from across the business to achieve the end goal. On top of this will be go-to-market, with you setting pricing strategies and margin management, key messaging and ensuring that's translated clearly with the sales force, as well as what the process and customer experience is excellent in execution too.
This is a business with ambition, looking to enter the market at pace with a portfolio of innovative propositions which meet and exceed customer expectations, and thereby also deliver business results.
This opportunity will really suit a self-starter with ambition, drive and determination. There's real opportunity available here and a chance to be part of something new with huge potential to achieve big results.
Role: Senior Propositions Manager - B2B Networking Services
Salary: £50,000 to £62,000
Benefits: ~£5k car allowance, 10% on target bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
- Experience of developing commercial solutions within the B2B technology space which are scaleable and repeatable
- Specific experience within the B2B Data Networking Solutions space. So you understanding WAN, NPL, VPN, Ethernet solutions
- Experience either developing propositions in this space, or as a re-seller where you've added value to base solutions provided by third party and been responsible for bringing them to market, managing their commercial success in-life
- B2B Telco or IT service provider related sector experience
- You have a keen eye for market and customer insight, how to utilise it to commercial advantage in the development of new propositions
- A great commercial mindset - thinking in terms of customer need, pricing strategies, value and return.
- You've worked in an environment where solutions are sold via a direct sales force- not one that's sold through contact centre operations - and have been responsible for setting reward mechanics like commissions for product/proposition sales, training of key messaging and sales toolkits
- Evidence of leading virtual teams in the delivery of new propositions/products to market
- Got to have a reasonable technical knowledge and understanding of the technologies in this space
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing