· Are you a quantitative market researcher looking for your next challenge?
· Do you want to be part of successful company working with top tier clients across FMCG, Retail, Tech and Media?
This is a forward-thinking company that always stays ahead of the game developing new approaches and continually creating added value for their clients. They are on a steady growth trajectory, are widely respected, highly creative, technically astute and are an award winning bespoke research agency. They are currently looking for a new quantitative research consultant for their Leeds hub. They already have an impressive list of well long-established Retail, Consumer, Tech, Media clients and so they will be looking at applicant with some similar sector experience.
Overall the company offers mixed methodology approaches. Through the creation of new insight initiatives and creative delivery platforms the company is growing rapidly. A lot of their work has also come from a natural momentum and reputation in the market as an agency that can deliver quality research, insight and added value. This company has an informal and productive office environment where a collaborative and hands on approach is required by all. They specialize in delivering their research through a variety of creative, original and technologically advanced outputs, continuing to make sure that their clients are engaged, and research findings are delivered to the highest standard. This company also prides itself on constantly creating and applying cutting edge research techniques and the team works successfully promoting the use of new technologies for the facilitation of research through various platforms.
This Quantitative Senior Research Executive position is an ideal platform for someone who is intellectually, commercially and technologically curious who wants to push the boundaries of their current learning and gain fantastic training and support.
These guys will be looking for someone who appears highly driven, commercial with a problem solving or creative edge. A clear quantitative market research agency background and training is vital. You’ll be responsible for managing all stages of the project management from questionnaire design, project set up, ongoing client liaising throughout and some involvement in client presentation. It will also be great if you have some experience of integrating qualitative market research findings too.
We’d love to hear from you and so to find out more please apply with you CV and further details can be given.
· Previous experience managing quantitative market research in a market research agency environment.
· Experience working across Retail, Consumer, Tech and Media sector (or similar)
· Some experience presenting finding to internal or external audiences
· Experience working across ad hoc and continuous quant market research
· Plenty of experience assisting in proposals, designing questionnaires and managing project set ups.
· Must have experience of UK markets
· Must have right to work in the UK.
Vacancy: – Senior Market Research Executive
Salary: – £26-£34,000 basic + benefits
Location- West Yorkshire, Leeds
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd enlightconsulting.co.uk