We're looking for an amazing Brand Planner / Senior Strategist for one of the best design and branding agencies in the region. You'll get to work with global brands, dealing with Director level clients in a fast-paced, fun and creative environment. There will be opportunities to travel overseas and a longer term opportunity to grow with the agency, to eventually head towards Strategy Director level - the ideal candidate will be at mid to senior level brand strategist/planner level with ambitions to climb the ladder over time, there's plenty of hands on brand planning work to be done in the meantime though. The company.
An exceptional creative agency who's traditional design and branding DNA has evolved to include a growing digital offering. They work with global brands on very high profile brand development projects. They have an inspirational team of creatives and managers, and you'll be one of three brand strategists in the agency. This is perhaps one of the most exciting Brand Planner / Strategist roles we’ve worked on in a while, the brands that you'll get to work with (and take ownership of) are about as exciting as it gets!The role.
A Brand Planner / Senior Strategist role working with a mix of well-known FMCG clients as well as some hidden gems. The majority of projects will be rebrand projects and you'll typically be given well researched target audiences to work with. This is not an analyst role or a comms planner role. This is a brand strategy role - an opportunity to work with some truly awesome brands at the very highest of levels. The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- 4-6 years (probably) of experience working as a brand planner / strategist.
- You'll ideally have worked for a design and branding agency, or an integrated agency, but you could be a frustrated Account Director who gets their kicks from planning and wants to leave behind project management and business development. Perhaps you're working in house for a brand and you have the right DNA to join a top tier branding agency.
- An excellent communicator who can be the glue between the account management team and the client.
- Passionate about design and branding.
- An excellent understanding of the design process and an excellent relationship builder.
How to apply.
- A competitive salary and good benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- An awesome working environment with breakfast served daily, ping pong table, amazing office environment and loads of fun.
- The chance to work for global brands on genuinely creative projects.
- If you can start before the Christmas party then you’re in for a real treat!
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.