4 months ago
Senior Traffic Manager
Salary: Competitive + benefits
We’re EE. And we’re the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we’re transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business – whether we’re providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK’s biggest, fastest network, we’re being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It’s their impact on the way we do business that’s inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it’s why we want to invest in you.
Our Senior Traffic Manager is the glue that holds our Digital Customer Experience and creative teams together. Strategic masterminds with exceptional organisational skills, they balance supply and demand to make sure our work flows smoothly between teams. In this role, you’ll sit side-by-side with our creatives, getting to know each of them and their specialist skills. You’ll look at requests for work coming in from around the business, and triage work with other Senior Managers in the team, before deciding who should do what, based on their capacity and capabilities with the help of planning functions across EE. Balancing day to day demands with our future goals, you’ll ensure we continue to provide exceptional customer service.
What you’ll do:
• Work with other teams in Digital Customer Experience and stakeholders to scope out our upcoming initiatives, aligning what is required with our in-house resources
• Balance demand, capability and budgets, driving efficiency and optimising output
• Oversee, validate and improve briefing processes
• Manage and plan our team workloads, prioritising requests and escalating where required
• Keep key business stakeholders updated on progress
• Build bridges between different teams and drive synergies
• Set the future direction for traffic management and work proactively to enhance your impact
• Manage the activities of 50-70 people alongside other agencies
• Manage multiple capex and opex budget activities.
• Have extensive experience of traffic and portfolio management
• Be a competent user of task management tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
• Show a record of managing small teams (directly) and large teams (indirectly)
• Have a solid understanding of UX, Visual Design, Copywriting and UX Research
• Thrive in fast-paced, digital environments
• Be able to create and maintain partnerships, with strong influencing skills
• Bring the best out of others and tap intuitively into the needs of customers
• Enjoy coaching and developing large teams.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Private Healthcare
• Company Car or Cash alternative
• Life Assurance
• 25 days’ holiday
• 25 days’ holiday
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.