3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a friendly team at this award winning digital agency. Based in their purpose built office on the outskirts of Exeter, they are an evolving, award winning digital agency specialising in software development, mobile app development, website development and digital marketing.
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced digital marketing executive to help them and their clients continue to meet excellent digital marketing objectives.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a number of work related benefits.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Supporting the implementation of their digital marketing strategy across multiple digital channels.
- Managing multiple digital marketing accounts across multiple sectors.
- Delivering bespoke digital training where required to help clients develop their online channels.
- Developing and delivering innovative online campaigns for clients.
- Providing monthly digital marketing reports to existing clients to showcase results.
You will be working closely with their existing marketing team and will need to know your Penguin from your Panda, be a self-starter and have a 'can do' attitude at all times.
- Account management experience
- A minimum of three years experience within a digital marketing agency managing successful digital marketing accounts and campaigns OR an in-house digital marketing role managing digital campaigns.
- Demonstrable commercial skills and a track record of delivery.
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Paid Search management
- Social campaign management
- Website analytics tools setup and reporting
Tools experience preferred:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- A confident self-starter who is able to work under own initiative.
- Flexible, driven and enthusiastic.
- Keen on personal development.
- Able to prioritise and organise work well.
- Able to remain calm in high pressure environments.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills, for developing content and digital strategies.
- Good customer facing skills.
- Strong team player who is comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Passionate about digital marketing!!!
Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent (unless significant experience) with Google AdWords Certification - although not essential. A knowledge of HTML, CSS and Wordpress preferable.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close