2 months ago
Are you a technical SEO specialist looking to immerse yourself into a brand new challenge?
Are you interested in working for a well-established and award winning agency based in the heart of Manchester?
Working with this agency you will be exposed to varied and cutting edge client accounts with the opportunity to progress and develop your skill set within a fantastic team of SEO experts.
Working as an SEO Executive, you will be an expert in hands on technical link building, audits while still possessing a strong all round knowledge of SEO. Here is what to expect on a day to day basis
• Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns
• Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
• Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries
• Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
• Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis
• Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
• Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
What We're Looking For:
The perfect candidate will possess exceptional technical SEO skills and the ability to work both hands on and client facing on a day to day basis.
• A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
• Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
• Strong communication skills
• Analytical mindset
• Agency background preferable
• Strong time management skills
• A good team player
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close