SEO Executive / SEO Account Manager | £25- £35K - Award Winning SEO & Content Agency
London, City, EC1N
£25,000 - £35,000 Depending on Experience + Amazing Benefits & Perks
++ The dream candidate for this position is an SEO geek who can develop and implement strategies which align business goals with SEO, explain complex concepts in simple language to clients and prioritise efficiently Clients you will work on include luxury British brands, leisure industry, and fun finance ++
The SEO Executive Role:
This position will work on a set of 3 to 6 set clients in partnership with your own team including a content executive, digital pr exec, and project manager; together, you are responsible for achieving outstanding ROI for clients. From an SEO perspective, you’ll be driving auditing and analysis forward, liaising with client dev teams on-site to implement technical solutions and working with your content team to implement offsite link building.
The role requires someone who is a technical SEO wizard, and who has a proven track record managing SEO campaigns independently or as the main analyst and point of contact. This role requires someone who understands how the power of organic rankings to business goals by understanding the bigger picture. An effective communicator, this role requires someone who can be trusted to liaise directly with clients on calls and over email; so a polite, polished, and convincing manner (to get those devs moving in the right direction!) with 100% understanding of English grammar is required.
- 1 - 4 years of professional SEO experience
- In-house or agency experience considered
- Experience in commercial awareness and financials behind the business (pricing structure, rate card, time versus spend)
- Experience managing multiple clients of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Experience in some communication tools (Basecamp, Slack, Asana) and Google Drive preferred but not required
Our values represent our agency’s approach to pretty much everything. If you don’t wholeheartedly agree in full with each of these principles and have multiple examples of yourself embodying them, please do not apply as we assess every candidate on these points in great detail.
- Be proud of your work – “You are not your resume, you are your work.” Seth Godin
- We win and lose together – “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” Michael Jordan
- Take responsibility for your actions – “The price of greatness is responsibility.” Sir Winston Churchill
- Learning never stops – “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll
go.” Dr. Seuss
- Act with honesty – “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” Mark Twain
Salary & Benefits:
When you join the family, you’re getting more than just a career: you’re investing in your future and
wellness. We offer a competitive salary based on skill set. Our benefits include:
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25 days holiday to start
- Current Mac on most up to date software
- Burrito Friday Lunch and learns
- Free books allowance
- Quarterly team events
- Annual company retreat
- Training & conference attendance
- Tea and coffee and the occasional treat
- Stress Relief Pet Therapy (we have an office dog)
You may have worked in the following capacities:
SEO Executive, SEO Manager, SEO Digital Exec, SEO Consultant, SEO Specialist, SEO Account Executive.
Interested? Just Apply Below...
...But first a little formality. By applying you implicitly consent to us processing & passing your application to our client for review for this vacancy only. If your skills match the role you will hear back from us within 2 business days. If you have any pre-application questions please email team [at] recruitmentrevolution.com quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.