Do you have a passion for SEO? Do you know the difference between blog outreach and keyword research? My client is looking for an SEO Manager to join their expanding marketing team and help them to deliver an exciting re-brand. This is a fantastic opportunity. Don't miss out!
You will be working as part of the digital team to develop and execute SEO strategy for multiple brand websites to maximise ROI. Other duties include:
- Using a variety of SEO software to monitor website performance and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Manage and support a team of content and social media executives.
- Improve and manage on-site content to ensure it is optimised for target keywords.
- Produce outreach content via blogs and social media in order to maximise brand exposure.
What We're Looking For:
Proven experience delivering improvements in SEO performance across multiple websites (agency or in-house) is essential for this role. Other key attributes include:
- Experience using technical SEO tools such as; Moz, Screaming Frog and Majestic.
- Proven ability to create high quality and engaging website copy.
- Experience of working with and managing external agencies.
- Broad experience across all digital marketing channels.
- Able to work standalone and with multiple stakeholders within an SME environment.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jay Faulkner onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age