2 months ago
Are you looking for a new challenge?
This company is seeking an experienced SEO Manager to join their growing digital team.
As an SEO Executive you will be responsible for the delivery of clients campaigns from initial audit and investigation through to completion and reporting.
This is a role for someone who wants to utilise their SEO skills in an imaginative, entrepreneurial and results driven environment, while continuing to grow their knowledge and skills within digital and the SEO marketing arena.
You need to be hands on, with the ability to advise, inform and deliver results to their growing list of clients.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Lead SEO for offsite and onsite campaigns.
- Delivery of SEO strategy and overall outlook.
- Develop, implement, and deliver sustainable SEO campaigns to meet internal business targets and their clients increased/sustained rankings and traffic volume targets.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and report these in to the team and clients.
- Ensure that client's websites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with the editorial team to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant and adds value.
- Use Google analytics, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue.
- Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google Adwords, SEM Rush, SeoMOZ etc.
- Supporting the Digital team where required.
- At least 1-2 years SEO experience
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Experience delivering SEO campaigns
- A good mix of creative and analytical skills
- Ability to conduct SEO analysis across keywords, backlinks using analytics
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Solid experience of MS Office or similar to produce informative reports.
- Experienced in using Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Experienced in using tools such as SeoMOZ, or similar advanced SEO tools
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Any copywriting or PPC experience would be desirable but not essential
In return they offer:
- 20 Days holiday
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Flexible working hours
- Company outings
- Modern working environment
- Ongoing training & support
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV.
2 days ago
only 26 days until close