5 months ago
We are recruiting an SEO Specialist to manage all search engine optimisation for our client based in Oxfordshire. They are looking for a confident and talented SEO Specialist, with solid analytical and technical skills and a great understanding of what is needed to really move the search needle. As SEO Specialist, you will work as an expansion of the SEM team, you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities.
• Performance improvement of SEO activities globally
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in organic campaigns
• Set a framework for continuous improvement.
• Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
• Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
• Develop and implement link building and citation strategy.
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to Website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Previous experience in B2B & ecommerce based technical SEO.
• Experience with SEO tools (e.g. Searchmetrics, Moz, Majetc, Ahrefs, Hootsuite, Buffer).
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Coremetrics or other analytics software
• Experience that demonstrates strategic thinking, engagement, command of audience and creative style.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global FTSE 250 company, looking to expand their SEO presence with the goal of being at the top of their game, and are looking for someone that wants that too. For this position, they are offering a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for continual training.
Please send your CV over to be considered and for further information please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment Ltd.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close