4 months ago
Sky Media Marketing Executive – Maternity Cover
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Media are Sky's advertising sales arm. We sell over 100 channels and reach above 95% of the UK population. Sky Media represent all of Sky’s channels and sites, as well as selling on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery and Fox amongst others.
Sky AdSmart is a revolutionary new approach to TV advertising. It allows advertisers to cherry-pick their top priority audiences – whether that’s within a region, a city or in a specific life-stage, demographic, or housing type – and then advertise to them across Sky’s popular channels. Sky AdSmart allows advertisers to harness the power of TV, and engage granular audiences, at scale.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from 25 days paid holiday and an excellent pension scheme and private health care.
The role of the Marketing Executive is to support and deliver market leading communications across Sky Media’s exciting portfolio - with a focus on Sky's award winning advanced advertising products (Sky AdSmart, Sky AdVance and Sky Analytics) and digital offerings (including Video on Demand).
• Support the delivery of strategic and effective campaigns, which are delivered in-line with Sky Media's brand values, within budget and on time.
• Work alongside team’s Marketing Designer to create and revise sales presentations and marketing collateral, always adhering to Sky Media’s brand guidelines and values
• Build and maintain relationships with the Sky Media sales teams to make sure the marketing team is up to date on the latest business news, issues and success stories. All the while supporting the efforts for consistent communication of this information to press, agencies, clients and internal stakeholders, across all relevant touch points.
• Acting support for all mass mailing processes, database collation and GDPR regulation adherence.
• Encourage creative thinking across the team - whether responding to a brief, or through proactive thinking about how marketing can serve the business better.
• Support Manager in efforts for the Work Experience program
• Become guardian of the Sky Media and associated brands ensuring world class B2B marketing content is effectively communicated internally and externally.
• Experience within media marketplace
• Proficient with PowerPoint and a visual eye for detail
• Adobe Creative Suite, with focus on Photoshop andor InDesign would be a benefit
• Quick absorption of new complicated information and ability to drill it down to key points for easy communication
• Excellent copy writing skills
• Excellent organisation skills and project management skills
• Thirst for knowledge and learning
• Self-starter, happy to take initiative
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better