about 1 month ago
This is your opportunity as a Social Media expert to join one of the most exciting digital agencies in the UK! The agency has a culture that is second to none and is a firm believer in striking a unique blend between work and play. Career opportunities are readily available as the agency continues to go from strength to strength, and has even just moved into a fabulous new office space with loads more room to grow and as a space is second to none in Manchester! The working environment is fantastic, the salaries are competitive within the market, the people that you work with are an incredibly-focused friendly bunch; in fact, there isn't many better opportunities out there in the UK right now; so if social is your bag you must simply hit apply!
As a social media client director you will lead on social strategy on all accounts and help with the agencies teams across Content, Copywriting, Development, Design and Paid Media. You will be comfortable dealing with senior level clients and have the gravitas of inspiring confidence and imparting your expert knowledge of social media, with other senior directors within the agency. You will also be able to effectively manage junior colleagues, liaise with Internal production teams and help shape the direction of a growing department.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Operate strategically, tactically, creatively across the social media space
- Excel in Client Services, from on boarding, strategy meeting to researching and writing proposals
- Has extensive experience with paid, earned and owned media campaigns for clients
- Have thorough working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram and Pinterest (and upcoming networks)
- Be able to manage the production process of content, campaign planning and activation
- Understand the varying roles of social media for brand reputation, awareness, engagement and business performance
- Be able to identify new to market creative and social media mechanics as opportunities for clients.
- Understand and accommodate data-driven decisions in strategic planning
- Understand when and how social media can support all media channels, specifically, content, PR and SEO
What We're Looking For:
To be successful you will likely to be in a Senior Social Media position within an Integrated or Digital agency, with demonstrable experience of producing highly intuitive social campaign s for household brands or you could be working in-house at one of the leading brands in the UK.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call David Walsh onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
10 days ago
only 4 days until close